|Job Title:||Production Operator|
|Industry:||Industrial (Warehouse & Manufacturing)|
|Contact Name:||Jade Caldwell|
|Job Published:||08 April 2021|
Our client have fantastic opportunities for experienced production/assembly operatives to join their team.
If you are looking for a role where you are a valued member of the team, we would like to hear from you!
It is essential that candidates have the following:
- Minimum of 2 years production/assembly experience
- Experienced with fast-paced production
- Experience with sub assembly
- Positive attitude and exceptional work ethic
- Fast paced working environment
- Experience of wide range of hand tools
- Previous production line experience -assembly based
- Mechanic / maintenance experience
Your new role will include duties such as
- Assembling parts until final product completion
- Experience using various hand tools
- Meeting production targets
- Following processes, instructions, and drawings
- Working at a fast pace
- Having excellent attention to detail
- Be reliable with a great work ethic
- Working as part of a team as well as working independently
In return, you can expect the following:
- Production bonus
- Free on-site parking
- Free two-course daily meals
- Clean working environment
- View of Temporary to Permanent opportunities
The working hours are
Mon to Thurs 7:30am - 4:00pm and Fri 7:30am to 2:45pm - Interviewing immediately.
Driving licence and vehicle is desired due to location.
If you believe you have the right skills and experience for this role, please call 01633 289510 for immediate consideration
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.