|Job Title:||Production Operator|
|Industry:||Industrial (Warehouse & Manufacturing)|
|Contact Name:||Alex Milton|
|Job Published:||06 January 2022|
£10.50 - £12.71 per hour ( permanent role )
* Excellent employee benefits *
Are you an experienced Production Operator on the lookout for a new challenge in 2022? Do you want to be part of a successful, award-winning market leader who supplies high-quality products to some of the most iconic and high-profile projects around the world? Does the thought of great job variety and genuine progression prospects appeal to you?
If so, please read on.
We are currently recruiting for a Production Operator for a well established, multi-million pound company that has invested heavily in improving the infrastructure and production capacity of their plant in Cardiff to cater for increased demand long term.
As Production Operator you will receive a competitive salary, a permanent contract, up to 27 days holiday + bank holidays, sick pay, life assurance, annual profit share and more.
As Production Operator you will:
- Use your previous manufacturing experience to full advantage when operating machinery ( full training provided )
- Showcase your team working skills when working with others to produce a high quality finished product
- Display attention to detail when taking a proactive approach to quality standards
- Be able to use hand tools to assemble certain items if required
- Be familiar with working to KPIs and keep your work area clean and tidy at all times
- Demonstrate the ability to work to health and safety standards
This is a great opportunity to join an industry leader as they are going through an exciting period of expansion. As well as a competitive salary and great training, this role comes with great employee benefits and also some really exciting opportunities for future progression.For immediate consideration, please forward your CV to Alex at Vibe Recruit today.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Sorry, this job has expired
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C