|Job Title:||Production Operator|
|Industry:||Industrial (Warehouse & Manufacturing)|
|Contact Name:||Naomi Gibbs|
|Job Published:||26 August 2022|
Our client have an exciting, permanent opportunity within their Production Department at Hay-on-Wye. Offering a comprehensive benefits package with a generous holiday entitlement, fully funded training opportunities and lifestyle benefits.
Main purpose of role:
To prepare, issue and control production schedules to meet customer and production requirements. Supporting the procurement department ensuring 'On Time' availability and a controlled flow of approved materials in line with planned order timelines.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
▪ Assess and review customer production order demand with regards to available capacity. Minimising potential capacity constraints by ensuring Planning Data by client is appropriate & Maintaining the Master Schedules and Routings. Supporting the procurement department MRP process and communicate any identified issues with Customer Services & Production Management Teams, and where possible negotiate resolves.
▪ Maintain adequate consultation and communication with key stakeholders through all stages of the planning cycle.
▪ Monitor the status of orders in pre- and post- production to ensure committed release dates are achieved and where possible review and resolve any issues.
▪ Advises management of the status of work in progress, material availability and potential production problems to ensure that personnel, equipment, materials and services are provided as needed.
Knowledge, experience, qualifications & skills required: Essential
* Prior experience working in at least one of the following areas within a Business to Business (B2B) organisation:
- Operations planning / scheduling o Customer services o
- Project management
- Supply chain
- Production process design
* Knowledge and understanding of planning and resourcing techniques and tools - Including MPS, MRP & CRP
For more information, please contact Naomi on 07506 949615.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.