|Job Title:||Production Packer|
|Industry:||Industrial (Warehouse & Manufacturing)|
|Contact Name:||Jade Caldwell|
|Job Published:||15 February 2019|
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Production Packer to join a well-established and expanding company based in the Blackwood area.
You will be dealing with daily tasks such as:
- Packing products to customer requirements
- Working within a cleanroom environment
- Assembling and labelling packages
- Quality checking
- Completing required paperwork
Successful candidates for this role will:
- Have at least 1-year production experience
- Be available for interview immediately
- Able to work a continental shift pattern
- Be 18 years old or over
The ideal candidate would have:
- Strong verbal and written English
- Clean Driver's license and vehicle
- Good attention to detail and organisational skills.
- The ability to work quickly, accurately and safely.
- Flexible as you may be required to work overtime during busy periods.
Your duties will include:
- Working within a production environment
- Packaging products to the highest standard
- Meeting daily targets and order fulfilment
- Keeping your work area hazard free
- Lifting items manually
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV today or call our Industrial Team on 01633 289510.
*Driving licence and vehicle is preferred due to location.
*Candidates must be 18+ to apply for this vacancy