|Job Title:||Production Planner|
|Industry:||Industrial (Warehouse & Manufacturing)|
|Contact Name:||Alex Milton|
|Job Published:||09 May 2023|
£27,479 + great pension, bonus, life assurance and sick pay scheme
Are you an experienced Production Planner with great attention to detail? Does the thought of working for an international manufacturer that can offer a clear career path appeal to you?
If so, please read on.
We are looking to recruit a Production Planner to join a well established manufacturer in Coventry.
As Production Planner you will efficiently plan all processing activities at site, to ensure On Time Delivery at minimum cost and maximum levels of asset utilisation, in line with customer requirements and demands.
As Production Manager you will:
- Produce and communicate daily furnace and braze processing schedules
- Produce and communicate daily inspection priority lists
- Liaise with Production Manager, Production Team and Goods In/Out in order to efficiently schedule resources
- Collect and report furnace operating hours on a daily basis
- Capture and report weekly and monthly schedule adherence of all areas
- Assist and/or carry out root cause analysis on failures that affect schedule adherence
- Support the daily communication meetings and the process confirmation boards
- Assist the Production Manager in the procurement of critical items including gases and consumables
In addition to a competitive salary you will benefit from:
- Pension - match contribution from 4% - 10%
- Life Assurance - 2 x annual salary rising to 4 x if join Company pension
- An entitlement to full pay whilst off sick for a limited number of days (in addition to your statutory sick pay entitlement)
- 25 days holiday plus national holidays
This is a responisble, exciting and varied Production Planning role for an industry leader that can boast excellent staff retention and genuine career prospects.
For immediate consideration, please forward your CV to Alex at Vibe Recruit today.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Sorry, this job has expired
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C