|Job Title:||Production/Machine Operator|
|Industry:||Industrial (Warehouse & Manufacturing)|
|Contact Name:||Jade Caldwell|
|Job Published:||03 October 2019|
Job Title: Production/Machine Operator
Hours: 40 hours per week
Shift: Morning and Afternoon
Hourly rate: £9.65
Vibe Recruit have exciting opportunities for keen individuals to join their client's growing team.
Due to rapid expansion, my client currently require several production/machine operators. You will play a key role within the business, contributing to the growth & business output. You will demonstrate a natural desire to progress with the organisation.
Your duties will include:
- Working in a clean room environment
- Packing and Labelling finished products
- Maintaining and monitoring a clean workstation
- Inspecting and quality checking products
- Completing relevant paperwork
- Following diagrams to ensure the product is assembled and packed correctly
- Along with other duties as you progress
With great opportunities for candidates to progress, full training will be provided. Candidates may also be required to attend training days through-out their employment period to develop knowledge of new products.
You do not need previous production experience; however, it is essential that candidates display the following:
- Have a strong and proven work ethic
- Be highly motivated, reliable and determine
- Be able to develop existing and learn new skills
- Be able to follow strict guidelines and regulations
- Be able to communicate with ease
- Have excellent literacy and numeracy skills
If you believe you display the above, please contact us today on 01633 289510 or by sending your CV.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Sorry, this job has expired
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C