Production / Maintenance Technician
|Job Title:||Production / Maintenance Technician|
|Industry:||Permanent and Executive Recruitment|
|Contact Name:||Alex Milton|
|Job Published:||12 March 2021|
Production & Maintenance Technician
£36,000 - £37,000+ excellent company pension, life assurance, healthcare cover, income protection & on-site canteen
( Continental Shift Pattern )
Are you a skilled in Machine Setting and Maintenance with experience in injection moulding / blow moulding, extrusion or injection stretch moulding? Alternatively, do you have experience in hydraulics / pneumatics repair and maintenance? Would you like to be part of a global firm that can boast a first-class reputation and a firm that prides itself on new technology, innovative ideas, and scientific discovery?
If so, we'd like to hear from you.
We are currently recruiting for a Production and Maintenance Technician to join an industry leading manufacturer in the Blackwood area. Due to recent expansion and the introduction of new machinery and production lines, this is a fantastic opportunity to play an important role for a global manufacturer out of their state-of-the-art Blackwood manufacturing site.
There are two opportunities, so please feel free to apply if you are either mechanically or electrically biased.
As Production / Maintenance Technician you will:
- Be responsible for the upkeep and maintenance of a wide range of machinery and equipment on site.
- Make sure that all machinery is running efficiently, checked, and maintained in order to meet production targets.
- Carry out mechanical and / or electrical work within the factory.
- Assist in the training of other technicians and be open to attending additional training to enhance your skills set.
- Use your experience of working in injection moulding / blow moulding / extrusion or injection stretch moulding to full advantage.
- Display knowledge of hydraulics and pneumatics ( for mechanically biased Technicians )
- Have experience of bespoke automation / assembly equipment ( for electrically biased Technicians )
This is a highly varied role where you will be working on a wide range of machinery and equipment. As well as a competitive salary, excellent company pension, life assurance, healthcare cover, on site canteen and an opportunity for annual bonus, this is an excellent opportunity to be part of a manufacturer that is currently delivering an essential service worldwide. This role is for a global company that can boast over 70,000 employees in 5 continents.
For immediate consideration, please forward your CV to Alex at Vibe Recruit today.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.