|Job Title:||Production Supervisor|
|Industry:||Industrial (Warehouse & Manufacturing)|
|Contact Name:||Alex Milton|
|Job Published:||24 August 2022|
Production Shift Supervisor
Up to £35,000
+ 8% pension, private healthcare, life assurance x 4, sick pay, on site canteen & gym, plus company bonus
Are you an experienced Production Supervisor on the lookout for a new, rewarding role with great future progression prospects? Do you want to join a rapidly expanding, international manufacturer that can offer excellent benefits and a first class working environment?
If so, please read on.
We are currently recruiting for a new Production Shift Supervisor to join a globally recognised manufacturer in the Blackwood area. This position is part of a long term expansion plan after multi million pound investment in an already thriving manufacturer that has always been seen as an 'Employer of Choice' in the local area.
As Production Supervisor you will:
- Use your leadership skills to effectively manage your team
- Be passionate about continuous improvement and lean manufacturing techniques
- Effectively manage labour resources and work to the production plan to meet plant KPIs at optimal cost.
- Involve yourself in the training and development of your team to achieve optimum production efficiency and product quality.
- Support 5s in the workplace ensuring team and operator compliance whilst looking at ways of reducing product loss and wastage.
As well as a competitive salary, excellent company pension, life assurance, healthcare cover, on site canteen and an opportunity for annual bonus, this is an excellent opportunity to be part of a manufacturer that is currently delivering an essential service worldwide. There is also a genuine career progression in this role as the Blackwood site continues to expand and you will have the opportunity to take advantage of first class ongoing training and personal development.
For immediate consideration, please forward your CV to Alex at Vibe Recruit today.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.