|Job Title:||Production Supervisor|
|Industry:||Industrial (Warehouse & Manufacturing)|
|Contact Name:||Jorgia Church|
|Job Published:||14 March 2023|
Our prestigious client are looking for a Production Supervisor to join their well-known establishment based in Abingdon.
Due to rapid growth, which is set to continue, this is an exciting time to join the business.
As a Production Supervisor you will…
- Organise and control the 14:00-22:00 shift of operators and actively participate in meeting the targets and standards of safety, quality, output and housekeeping set out by the Production Manager.
- Lead a team of Production Operatives to ensure the effective running of the production vessels and associated systems/equipment.
- Ensure an audit ready process environment is always in place.
- Motivate and manage people activities to meet team performance targets and required Company Standards.
- Identify development areas relating to skills, behaviours and competencies and implementing development plans to enhance Standards within the team.
- Demonstrable experience of leading a team within a manufacturing environment.
- Ability to operate manufacturing equipment, fault finding.
- A good understanding of manufacturing operating standards.
If you are looking for a new opportunity, please apply directly or call Jorgia on 01235 535858 for more information.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C