Production Team Leader
|Job Title:||Production Team Leader|
|Location:||Port Talbot, Neath Port Talbot|
|Contact Name:||Vicki Dillon|
|Job Published:||09 June 2021|
Role - Production Team Leader
Contract - Temp to Perm
Rate of Pay - £11.54 plus shift allowance
Location - Baglan
Vibe Recruit have an immediate requirement for Production Team leaders for our well-established manufacturer based at their site in Briton Ferry.
Candidates will be required to make sure their departments meet targets and will be hands on and lead by example.
- Ensure GMP practices are always adhered to.
- Coach and mentor team members. Identify training needs.
- Manage staff performance (output, timekeeping, compliance training).
- Ensure production is compliant to all legal and technical requirements.
- Ensure all paperwork is completed and to the required standard.
- Ensure daily plan is completed in full.
- Assist Production Manager with pre-productions within the area, obtain accurate information to ensure a smooth and effective working day.
- Align with Production Manager in decision making processes and issue resolutions accordingly.
- Effective early communication of issues to the team.
- Ensure all equipment is used correctly and kept in good condition.
- Work with Production Manager to challenge and exceed agreed KPI's: Labour, waste, material usage, giveaway, run rates and change overs.
- Ensure all staff members are production line trained to required standard for role being undertaken.
- Assist in internal audits ensuring site standards are met and implement corrective and preventative actions.
- Ensure all staff are rotated fairly.
- Raise any Health & Safety concerns with the Management.
Qualifications and Experience:
Minimum 2 years' experience in a fast-paced production environment at a similar level. (Preferred)
Minimum 1 to 2 years' experience within a supervisory role. (Preferred)
Must be Mechanically minded.
Good communication skills.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.