Production Team Leader
|Job Title:||Production Team Leader|
|Location:||Port Talbot, Neath Port Talbot|
|Contact Name:||Vicki Dillon|
|Job Published:||04 March 2020|
Role Production Team Leader
Location Port Talbot
Rate of Pay - £9.05 per hour plus shift allowance plus overtime
Contract Temp to Perm
Vibe Recruit have an immediate requirement for 2 Production Team Leaders for our well-established client based in Baglan.
The company is a premium supplier of quality nutritional supplements and offers an excellent opportunity to become a part of a well-established workforce providing long term employment prospects.
Initially the job will be more of a support function to production managers on site, where you will be completing paperwork and ensuring it is fully compliant. You will then learn about the line with a view to becoming a hands-on team leader who can lead by example.
- Assist in the continuous improvement of the line/department through analysing line rates, work rates, SOPs, skills sets/abilities of Operators and liaise with management team to establish solutions to enhance the process
- Ensure that all associated paperwork is completed accurately in accordance with various guidelines.
- Must have previous experience of leading small teams within a manufacturing environment.
- Ideally have experience within a quality focused role
- Able to work on own initiative and in support of Production Managers and the overall business goals.
- Recognise improvement opportunities and support the team in achieving them.
- Must be Mechanically minded.
- The hours of work are currently 2 shift rotation 6am 2pm and 2pm 10pm Monday to Friday (with an early finish on a Friday). There may be a requirement for you to complete a 3 shift pattern on occasion, as well as overtime so flexibility is key
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.