|Job Title:||Production Technician|
|Industry:||Industrial (Warehouse & Manufacturing)|
|Contact Name:||Becky Orr|
|Job Published:||17 February 2022|
Vibe Recruit are working with our Witney client to hire Production Technician to join their busy laboratory team. This is a temporary position with the opportunity to turn permanent with two shift options to suite your needs.
You will be working for a World Leader in Glucose Monitoring who design and manufactures glucose monitoring systems for use in both home and hospital settings. Due to rapid growth the company is expanding their team so now is the perfect time to jump on board.
Production Technician Duties
- Using the HMIs (Human-Machine Interface) to monitor key parameters
- Complete a mix of written and electronic reports
- Transfer materials to and from the cleanroom
- The set-up and monitoring of machines - including noticing any issues and resolving these efficiently
- To produce a handover for the changeover
- Perform other routine clerical activities when necessary
Production Technician Skills
- Previous manufacturing experience
- IT skills
- Great communicator with clear handwriting for report writing
- Basic math and recording abilities
- Team player with good organisational skills
- Excellent communication
- Morning shift, working 4 days on 4 days off: 7:00am - 7:00pm
- Night shift, working 4 days on 4 days off: 7:00pm - 7:00am
Salary: £12.68 - £13.52 per hour
- Access to a benefits app which includes discounts at major supermarkets, restaurants, coffee shops and cinemas.
- Referral programmes - earn more when you bring a friend with you!
- Access to employee assistance programmes including financial advice and counselling services
- Full training provided
- Free on-site parking
- Subsidised onsite canteen with inside and outside seating areas
- Career progression
- Friendly and welcoming team
- Modern onsite facilities
- Newly expanded laboratory setting
If you are looking for a new opportunity where you can develop your skills, please apply directly or call us on 01869 321322 for more information.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.