|Job Title:||Project Administrator|
|Industry:||Administration and Office Support|
|Contact Name:||Emily Hibbitt|
|Job Published:||29 October 2019|
Main Responsibilities of Project Administration
Our client is a leader in their industry, looking for graduate applicants or administration experienced applicants for this position ideally.
This role will be on a temp - perm basis after 12 weeks.
Salary will be dependent on experience.
Management of customer accounts:
- Acting as main point of contact for allocated customer accounts, maintaining strong working relationships with accounts.
- Contribute to the development of customer relationship management strategy specific to each account.
- Gaining knowledge of products and services specific to accounts and handling customer queries accordingly.
- Dealing with day-to-day queries from customers in a timely manner.
- Ensuring effective internal communication to ensure that management are kept updated on accounts and order progress.
- Circulating marketing material with customers in adherence with customer communication strategies.
- Managing customer delivery logistical requirements, booking deliveries, managing paperwork, creation of required documentation.
Co-ordination of order progression through production:
- Monitoring outstanding customer orders and co-ordinating the logistics of the product through production. Co-ordinating orders through production from start to finish.
- Supporting Project Operations, contributing to weekly reports and monitoring on-time delivery of orders.
- Liaising with other departments for information relating to the delivery and quality of the product.
- Undertaking general receptionist duties - answering phone calls equally allocated to team members, dealing with telephone queries professionally & helpfully, directing calls to the correct person.
- Entering project orders onto the system, including works order creation,
- Contributing to the maintenance of the Project mailbox, adhering to equal allocation of tasks set by management.
- Producing delivery schedules for customers and Supervisors
- Assisting external project team with order progressing including expediting orders for customers,
- Assisting with departmental projects
- Competent use of Company systems
- Attending training arranged by the Company as and when required to upskill, and training incoming staff to carry out Project Administration role
- Being proactive and taking initiative with work, reacting to changes in customer demand
- Maintaining good working relationships with internal departments by liaising efficiently and professionally, maintaining a high standard of inter-departmental communication.
Delivering a high standard of customer care, building and maintaining strong working relationships with customers, answering queries promptly, efficiently, and politely
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.