|Job Title:||Project Co-Ordinator|
|Contact Name:||Naomi Gibbs|
|Job Published:||01 November 2023|
We are currently recruiting for a Project Coordinator to join a leading commercial contractor based in Newport on a full time, permanent contract.
This is a varied role where you will have the chance to work on your own initiative alongside a Project Manager, working across all sectors of the fit out and refurbishment industry working on projects up to the value of 1m, offering fantastic career progression opportunities.
Project Coordinator Benefits:
- Up to £25,000 pa.
- Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm (can be flexible).
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays.
- Career progression opportunities.
- Pension contribution.
Project Coordinator Duties:
- Coordinate internal resources as well as specialist sub-contractors for successful project execution.
- Coordination of program and key deliverables.
- Ensure resource availability and allocation.
- Logistical management of staff and resources.
- Ordering of materials and supplies in advance to ensure projects are not delayed.
- Report and escalate issues and delays to project management as needed.
- Manage the relationship with key clients and suppliers ensuring service level agreements are met.
- Prepare health and safety compliance documentation and site information.
- Maintain comprehensive project documentation.
- Carry out general administration duties.
Project Coordinator Skills & Experience:
- Ability to effectively communicate with all project stakeholders.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Solid organisational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Previously worked within the construction industry.
- Able to use standard Microsoft office packages: Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- A hands-on, can-do attitude with initiative to work well individually and in a team.
For immediate consideration, please forward your CV to Naomi at Vibe Recruit today.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.