|Job Title:||Project Manager|
|Industry:||Permanent and Executive Recruitment|
|Contact Name:||Alex Milton|
|Job Published:||17 March 2021|
£30,000 - £50,000 + company pension, car allowance, private health care, critical illness cover & more
Are you an experienced Project Manager in civils / rail? Are you looking for an exciting new role with a rapidly expanding company that services a large number of major, household name clients in Wales?
If so, please read on.
We are currently recruiting for a Project Manager to join an industry leading Project Management Consultancy in Cardiff. Due to recent expansion of the Rail team, we are seeking a highly skilled, client-facing Project Manager to join them to work on a number of exciting, high profile projects.
Being responsible for a range of work packages within a high value Rail project in South Wales you will:
- Use your experience of working on rail projects to full advantage ( essential )
- Take on tasks with minimal supervision and provide support for the full range of project management processes
- Take ownership of the day to day delivery of projects and preparation and evaluation of tenders, contractor selection and contract documentation.
- Be the lead on monthly reporting, attending project meetings and carrying out other administrative tasks whilst ensuring all work outputs are delivered in an accurate, timely manner and to a high standard of quality.
This is a client-facing role therefore we require a Project Manager who has excellent communication skills, who is confident at building relationships with a range of stakeholders both internally and externally.
Experience in the following will be an advantage:
- Knowledge of working on Rail projects
- Experience of track and/or civils but wider experience of bridges/signalling/stations can be considered.
- experience of industry standard forms of contract (NEC) and be qualified with a project management, civil engineering, or construction- related degree.
- MAPM status is preferred or working towards.
As well as a competitive salary, car allowance, company pension, private healthcare, life assurance and income protection, you will benefit from convenient working hours, additional training and development ( the company in question has Investors in People Status ) and a highly varied and interesting role.
For immediate consideration, please forward your CV to Alex at Vibe Recruit today.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.