|Job Title:||Project Manager|
|Industry:||Permanent and Executive Recruitment|
|Contact Name:||Alex Milton|
|Job Published:||19 March 2021|
£45,400 - £54,400 + company pension and excellent benefits
Nottingham ( covering the Midlands )
Are you a talented Project Manager with experience of working with leadin companies in the water industry? Are you looking for a varied role where you will have the chance to work with a number of high profile clients on numerous, exciting new projects?
We are currently recruiting for a Project Manager with Telemetry experience to work for an industry leading, national company in Nottingham. Your role will be to successfully manage projects to fulfil the company's commitments in a safe, efficient and cost effective manner, striving for customer satisfaction and a safety first culture.
Managing a team of telemetry engineers / technicians, you will need to demonstrate good commercial aptitude in playing a pivotal role in delivering specialist Telemetry related projects with individual values ranging from £1K to £500K, and must have a committed and flexible 'can do' attitude to undertaking a multi-functional project management role.
You will be responsible for:
Complete project and programme management of multiple Telemetry related projects working with other members of the Project Management group as well as senior staff from the Operational and Business Development teams to assist in the commercial aspects of each project.
Liasing with internal staff (both senior and junior) and external clients / contractors in a polite, professional and courteous manner.
Operating within a niche delivery team there will also be a requirement to travel for site surveys, site visits, meetings, etc. and there may be a need for this role to occasionally work away from the office on remote site office locations or client offices depending on the scope of the project.
- Initial project feasibility, survey, project scoping, estimation, design
- Assisting other Project Management or departmental staff as required
- Managing all project-related correspondence, schedules, plans, deliverables and documentation
- Managing day to day operational project delivery
- Planning and purchasing materials / sub-contractors as required
- Training and nurturing staff to allow progression and development
- Adjusting projects priorities and milestones based upon the customer's changing needs
- Providing regular feedback on operational issues / concerns to stakeholders
- Monitoring project budgets and undertaking monthly commercial invoicing
- Planning and scheduling resources with SCADA team, etc to meet project goals
This is an exciting new role to cover the Midlands area. You will be joining a company with over 25 years experience in the industry and a first class reputation for excellence. You will benefit from a very competitive package and will have the chance to work with a highly supportive, well structured organisation.
For immediate consideration, please forward your CV to Alex at Vibe today.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.