Project Manager ( construction )
|Job Title:||Project Manager ( construction )|
|Contact Name:||Alex Milton|
|Job Published:||11 June 2021|
Project Manager ( Construction )
£45,000 - £50,000 + pension and additional employee benefits
Are you an experienced Project Manager with a background in managing complex projects for steel and/ or concrete construction? Does the thought of joining a rapidly growing company that is working on a large number of high profile projects with government authorities and large multinationals around the country excite you? Do you enjoy variety and excellent job satisfaction?
If so, I'd like to hear from you.
We are currently recruiting for a Project Manager to join an industry leading company in Shrewsbury. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a highly reputable firm that plans to double turnover in the next 18 months. Working on a number of innovative projects, as Project Manager you will:
- Deliver projects on time and in budget, by planning and organising resources and people.
- Track work to be completed, set deadlines and delegate tasks to the project team, identifying any potential risks.
- Be responsible for completing the project work in line with the plan
- Use strong interpersonal skills to motivate and lead your project team
- Display commercial awareness and be able to monitor and control budgets
- Have the ability to use your initiative and make decisions under pressure
- Showcase your civils and or steel construction experience
- Effectively manage and control multiple jobs at different stages with differing levels of client interaction and support
- Significant experience in managing complex construction projects;
- Steel structures and or concrete structure construction experience essential;
- OR 3 years experience in fabrication of wood / steel / FRP / Aluminium
As well as a very competitive salary and excellent employee benefits, this role comes with great variety and job satisfaction as well as genuine opportunities for future progression as the company continues to grow. You will be joining an industry leader with major long term contracts with government agencies and large multi-nationals.
For immediate consideration, please forward your CV to Alex at Vibe Recruit today.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Sorry, this job has expired
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C