Project Manager ( mechanical, electrical & instrumentation )
|Job Title:||Project Manager ( mechanical, electrical & instrumentation )|
|Industry:||Permanent and Executive Recruitment|
|Contact Name:||Alex Milton|
|Job Published:||22 March 2021|
Project Manager ( Mechanical, Electrical and Instrumentation )
£45,400 - £54,400 plus excellent employee benefits
Are you a skilled Project Manager ( Mechanical, Electrical and Instrumentation ) with experience of managing projects for the water industry? Have you got a 'right first time' approach. Does the thought of working for an industry leader in a highly rewarding role appeal to you?
If so, please read on.
We are currently recruiting for a Project Manager to work for an innovative, forward thinking mechanical, electrical and controls engineering company out of the flagship Reading location.
As an ME&I Project Manager, you will demonstrate excellent commercial aptitude in playing a pivotal role in delivering specialist projects (mainly within the UK Water Industry) and will play an important part in the delivery of a variety of Electrical / Instrumentation / Controls / SCADA / Telemetry (with some minor mechanical / civils) related schemes.
You will be responsible for overseeing the complete project and programme management of multiple MEICA projects across the company's client portfolio.
Your duties will include:
- Managing all project-related correspondence, schedules, plans, deliverables and documentation
- Planning resource availability, and skills requirements liaising with internal staff to secure multi-disciplined internal labour
- Adjusting projects priorities and milestones based upon the customer's changing needs
- Producing high quality H & S documentation
- Monitoring project budgets
- Monitoring project performance
- Project contract negotiation
Required Skills for this role:
- Technical qualifications sound electrical, controls and mechanical knowledge.
- Water Industry knowledge and experience
- Knowledge Construction Design & Management Regulations
- Knowledge of NEC Contract's
This role is for an industry leader than can offer a very competitive package and excellent long term career prospects. You will be playing an important role in a company that is undergoing an exciting period of growth.
For immediate consideration, please forward your CV to Alex at Vibe Recruit today.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.