|Job Title:||Project Officer|
|Location:||Nantgarw, Rhondda Cynon Taff|
|Industry:||Administration and Office Support|
|Contact Name:||Carlie Billingham|
|Job Published:||09 August 2022|
Vibe Recruit are looking for a Project Officer for our well-known NHS client, based near Caerphilly.
This role is a Band 4 and will be 37.5 hours per week, for a fixed term of 1 year with hybrid working available.
Description of role:
Supporting the Programme Manager in the delivery of a large, cross sector project. Producing and updating the project plan and timescales. Monitoring progress against project timescales and milestones and advising senior managers of any issues. Providing administrative support to the project; organising and administering meetings, events and workshops etc; transcribing notes and writing documents as required. Will require the ability to travel to meetings and events, across Wales, as required.
Requirements for the role:
- Experienced in supporting the delivery of projects and/or programmes of work
- Experienced and proficient in the use of a wide range of Office packages, including Excel and PowerPoint
- Highly organised and able to organise several strands of work and prioritise conflicting demands
- High attention to detail and ability to work to multiple deadlines
- Ability to develop and maintain basic project plans/timelines
- Ability to take and transcribe accurate notes of meetings
- Ability and experience of producing documents and papers including diagrams, graphs etc.
- Good written English skills, good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to travel between sites and across Wales, if required to administer meetings/events
Weekly pay, every Friday, a week in arrears.
Please email: for any more information required for this role
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.