Project Specialist (Administration)
|Job Title:||Project Specialist (Administration)|
|Industry:||Administration and Office Support|
|Contact Name:||Michaela Bennett|
|Job Published:||14 August 2022|
My client based in Bridgend are looking for a Project Specialist to join their very successful and well known business operating within the pharmaceutical industry.
The general purpose of the role is the set up/maintenance of Project Files and creation of operational documentation, to facilitate the packaging and release of products in line with client expectations and timelines.
Within this role your main responsibilities will be
- Creation of projects in the ERP system
- Creation of item codes and linking of item codes fir inter-company projects
- Creation of bill of materials in the ERP
- Issuing completion of works orders
- Maintenance of PSU ERP functions
- Setting up and maintaining project files
- Preparation and maintenance of documentation such as Raw Material Specifications, Master Picking Records, Packing and Shipping Specifications
- Support project specific and production queries
In order to be successful in this role you must:
- Be an extremely competent and experienced administrator
- Be proficient in the use of MS Office packages and ERP systems
- Have excellent attention to detail to detail
- Have strong time management and organizational skills
This is a very rare opportunity to join a company with a competitive salary aswell as excellent benefits including 25 days holiday + bank holidays, bonus profit schemes, health benefits, pension benefits, on-site parking, and long service awards.
This is a permanent role Monday - Friday with an early finish on a Friday to top it off!
If you're interested in the role please get in touch as soon as possible.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.