|Contact Name:||Alex Milton|
|Job Published:||17 June 2021|
£22,000 - £28,000 + additional benefits and great progression
An exciting position has become available for a full time Project Technician/Engineer to join a friendly team based in South Wales. This is a perfect opportunity if you are looking to mould your own career and fast track your opportunities. The company in question is growing and this role in particular in the long term will automatically lead into a more senior position.
You will need proven success in an engineering environment with the ability to work independently as well as within a team adopting an independent thought process with a drive to succeed to deliver projects on time without compromise on quality.
As Project Technician / Engineer you will need:
- Experience in CAD
- A Mechanical/Electrical Engineering background
- Full UK Driving Licence.
- You will work alongside the MD the company's head engineer and production team in designing and delivering projects from concept to reality.
- Checking the quality of suppliers.
- Helping to plan each construction stage.
- Drafting plans and blueprints using CAD (computer aided design) software.
- Compiling CE Documentation and working on Self Certification for products
- Working with the team on new product development and upgrades to existing products
As well as a competitive salary, this role will offer excellent progression opportunities going forward. The company in question specialises in creating bespoke solutions for clients in the public and private sector across the UK from local authorities to industry giants such as Amazon.With nearly 40 years' experience in the industry, our client pride themselves on being able to provide bespoke design concepts and solutions.
As a small business they encourage ambition as you grow. Career development is nothing the company shy away from and would work closely on helping to achieve your own professional goals with a competitive and newly placed incentive scheme created just for this role.
Keywords: Project Technician, Engineer, CAD, Mechanical/Electrical Engineering, Project Management Experience, Suppliers, Plans, Blueprints, Construction
For immediate consideration, please forward your CV to Alex at Vibe Recruit today
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Sorry, this job has expired
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C