Purchase Ledger Clerk
|Job Title:||Purchase Ledger Clerk|
|Industry:||Administration and Office Support|
|Contact Name:||Deryn Evans|
|Job Published:||06 August 2019|
Job Title: Purchase Ledger Clerk
Length of assignment: 6 weeks
Part time/ Hours: 20 - 23 hours per week
Hourly Rate: £10.00 - £11.00 per hour
Vibe are excited to be recruiting for one of our clients based in Cardiff who currently require a Part Time Purchase Ledger Clerk. This placement is a 6-week temporary assignment offering state-of-the-art modern facilities. Reporting directly to the Senior Finance Manager you will be responsible for the below day to day tasks:
Duties will Include:
- Matching, Coding and processing invoices
- Reconciliations of supplier accounts
- Purchase Ledger housekeeping - matching, batching, coding of invoices
- Supplier queries - Phone, email, post
- Setting up new vendor accounts
- Preparation of payment runs by BAC's & cheque
- Ad hoc administration duties as and when required
The Successful Purchase Ledger Clerk will:
- Have previous experience working as a purchase ledger clerk.
- Have good IT skills.
- Be comfortable processing invoices.
- Be capable of working proactively and individually.
Please note you must have proven experience in Navision, Sage, Oracle and Excel.
For immediate consideration and a confidential discussion please call Vibe Recruit on 01633 289510 and ask for either Deryn or Angharad
Despite our best efforts it is not always possible to respond to every application individually due to the high volume of responses we receive on each vacancy.
Only candidates who are short listed will be contacted for this role and if you have not heard from us within 7 days please assume that you have not been successful. However, we will keep your details on our database, and will contact you when other suitable positions come in.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.