|Job Title:||Purchasing Administrator|
|Location:||Aberdare, Rhondda Cynon Taff|
|Industry:||Administration and Office Support|
|Contact Name:||Michaela Bennett|
|Job Published:||20 June 2022|
My reputable and well-established client is seeking a Purchasing Administrator to join their team.
The primary focus of this role will be to effectively administrate information relating to the flow of materials into production and to ensure that the performance complies with the companies' procedures.
The main duties in this role will be:
- Managing the visibility of direct and indirect material
- Purchase order expediting
- Providing all relevant material shortage dates
- Facilitation of the SAGE purchase order system, maintaining and ensuring accuracy on the system
- Support queries on invoice pricing and delivery discrepancies whilst updating the system
- Support Buyer for escalation of material issues encountered in the supply chain
- Providing all relevant feedback of material issues and material measures required for Buyers and Purchasing Manager
It is essential that you play an active role within the materials team by:
- Carrying out 5S and other Continuous Improvement initiatives
- Managing the Performance Measurement Process (PMP)
- Co-ordinate with other departments
- Confidently carry out other duties as and when required by the Purchasing Manager
The key skills you will need in order to be successful within this role are:
- Experience of working within a similar environment
- Good working knowledge of SAGE
- Proficient using a range of office IT
- Ability to communicate well with internal and external contacts
- High organisational capabilities, time management and ability to work to deadlines
- Reliable and excellent timekeeper
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
This is a full-time, permanent role offering the following working hours and benefits:
Mon-Thu 07:45 16:30, Fri 07:45 13:00 (39 hours per week)
Salary, £19,266 - £21,000 DOE
Should you be interested in this role, apply today!
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.