|Job Title:||QA Auditor|
|Industry:||Industrial (Warehouse & Manufacturing)|
|Contact Name:||Naomi Gibbs|
|Job Published:||25 September 2023|
Vibe Recruit's client is looking for a QA Auditor on a full time, permanent contract to join their team!
You will provide and support business and site requirements for the Quality department and maintain/improve quality and food safety product/process/systems.
- On line audits, including shift checking and sweeper checks
- GMP and pre-requisite audits ensuring any food safety hazards are escalated and product is quarantined.
- Administration of quarantining and hold area.
- QIR admin
- To achieve compliance with all Health, Safety and Environmental requirements, Food Safety requirements, Legislative requirements, GMP and company policies and procedures.
- Lab/triton testing
- Ensuring thorough audits and checking that the products made are legally compliant by checking specifications, product labels and documents recording correct information.
- QA experience in food/drink/packaging environment is desirable.
- Knowledge of HACCP and food safety
- High attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Able to follow and implement procedures
- Understanding of inspection techniques
The annual leave entitlement for his role is 23 days plus 8 bank holidays. Other benefits are;
- Welcome bonus - £150 after 12 weeks
- 10k Life Assurance
- Auto enrolment pension - 3% employees contribution and 5% employers contribution
- Cycle to work scheme
- On-site parking
For more information, please contact Naomi on 07506 949615.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.