Quality Assurance Officer
|Job Title:||Quality Assurance Officer|
|Contact Name:||Naomi Gibbs|
|Job Published:||06 November 2023|
Vibe Recruit's client based in Romford are looking to aapoint a Quality Assurance Officer on a full time, permanent contract.
This role is to ensure the Quality and Compliance of the internal and external contact teams are in line with the contractual Quality requirements from Clients.
Key Responsibilities and Duties
- Completion of telephony call recording reviews on a weekly/monthly basis, as per targets set.
- Maintenance of a QA data spreadsheets and compiliation of monthly/quarterly/annual MI
- Provide feedback to Call Centre Supervsor, Area Managers and Field Agents from the call listening on a weekly basis
- Developing training plans for all Agents
- Update of Memo/Text Log to agents
- Agent process Manuals for all clients to be developed/updated
- Support other team members as and when required
Skills and Experience
- Excellent attention to detail
- Previous experience with 1 to 1 coaching
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to build and develop relationships at all levels
- Self-motivating, excellent interpersonal skills, aboility to influence, prioritise effectively and work to tight deadlines
For more information, please contact Naomi on 07506 949615.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.