|Job Title:||Quality Auditor|
|Industry:||Permanent and Executive Recruitment|
|Contact Name:||Alex Milton|
|Job Published:||22 September 2021|
£28,000 + pension & early Friday finish
Nantgarw ( Cardiff )
Do you have experience in Quality Control and Assurance? Do you have great attention to detail and the ability to show excellent attention to detail and relationship building skills. Are you looking for a role with GENUINE career progression into a Quality Manager role within the next two years?
If so, we'd like to hear from you.
We are currently recruiting for a Quality Auditor to join an industry leading training company providing Welsh Government & European Social Funded & part-funded training programmes to a wide range of businesses in diverse sectors.
As Quality Auditor you will:
- Assist the Quality Manager with Quality Assurance and documentation control.
- Perform audits and monitor system process checks
- Build relationships with representatives of accrediting bodies
- Be committed to achieving results in relation to quality control and contributing towards continuous improvement.
- Demonstrate excellent administration and problem solving skills
The main selling point in this role is the career progression. This role will naturally lead to a Quality Manager position within the next two years. This is a highly varied role where you will have the chance to work on a number of ongoing projects with high profile clients.
For immediate consideration, please forward your CV to Alex at Vibe Recruit today.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.