|Job Title:||Quality Co-orindator|
|Industry:||Permanent and Executive Recruitment|
|Contact Name:||Alex Milton|
|Job Published:||05 February 2021|
£24,000 - £28,000 + excellent pension, life assurance, private healthcare & income protection
Continental shifts / Day shifts
Are you an experienced Quality Co-ordinator with a strong background in manufacturing? Does the thought of working for an innovative, forward thinking manufacturer with a world class reputation excite you? Do you want a rewarding role that can promise excellent long term development opportunities?
If so, we would like to hear from you.
We are currently recruiting for a Quality Co-ordinator to join an industry leading manufacturer in the Blackwood area. Due to recent expansion, this is a fantastic opportunity to play an important role for a world leader out of their state-of-the-art Blackwood manufacturing facility.
Playing a crucial role within the business as Quality Co-ordinator you will:
- Identify non-conforming products and work to identify and implement corrective actions to address the cause of the non-conformance.
- Use your manufacturing experience when communicating effectively with a number of different productions departments
- To assist in the training of production operatives in quality procedures
- Be able to ensure clean room practices and discipline is being observed.
- Inspect finished products, work in progress and components to identify different quality issues as they arise.
As well as a competitive salary, excellent company pension, life assurance, healthcare cover, on site canteen and an opportunity for annual bonus, this is an excellent opportunity to be part of a manufacturer that is currently delivering an essential service worldwide. This role is for a global company that can boast over 70,000 employees in 5 continents.
For immediate consideration, please forward your CV to Alex at Vibe Recruit today.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.