Quality Control Anaylst
|Job Title:||Quality Control Anaylst|
|Location:||Port Talbot, Neath Port Talbot|
|Contact Name:||Vicki Dillion|
|Job Published:||18 April 2019|
Role - Quality Control Analyst
Location - Baglan Port Talbot
Contract - Temp to Perm
Rate of Pay - TBC
Vibe Recruit have an immediate requirement for a Quality Control Analyst/Lab Technician for our well-established client based in Baglan Port Talbot.
The company is a premium supplier of quality nutritional supplements and offers an excellent opportunity to become a part of a well-established workforce providing long term employment prospects.
MAIN PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
The principal purpose of the Quality Control Analyst is to carry out Analytical Testing of incoming, intermediate and finished product to a given specification. Accurate recording and retrieval of data to ensure compliance to Company Standards.
- Execute testing according to Standard Procedures, make observations and interpret findings.
- Record and Analyse Data and Present Reports.
- Collect, Prepare and test samples. Analyse and report any trend in results.
- Update testing logs in a timely manner.
- Order Laboratory Supplies and maintain Inventory.
- Organise and store all chemical substances according to Safety Instructions.
- Maintain GLP at all times.
- Maintain, Calibration, Validation and Cleaning of Equipment.
- Validation of Test Methods.
- Assist in the Monthly Water Monitoring Programme.
- Work independently or as part of a team.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent Oral and Written Communication skills.
- Strong Analytical Skills.
- Good Time Management.
- Customer Focused
- Ability to get things done and work under pressure.
- Must be flexible and able to take on other duties as required by the Company
Sorry, this job has expired
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C