Quality Control Anaylst
|Job Title:||Quality Control Anaylst|
|Location:||Port Talbot, Neath Port Talbot|
|Contact Name:||Vicki Dillion|
|Job Published:||18 April 2019|
Role - Quality Control Analyst
Location - Baglan Port Talbot
Contract - Temp to Perm
Rate of Pay - TBC
Vibe Recruit have an immediate requirement for a Quality Control Analyst/Lab Technician for our well-established client based in Baglan Port Talbot.
The company is a premium supplier of quality nutritional supplements and offers an excellent opportunity to become a part of a well-established workforce providing long term employment prospects.
MAIN PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
The principal purpose of the Quality Control Analyst is to carry out Analytical Testing of incoming, intermediate and finished product to a given specification. Accurate recording and retrieval of data to ensure compliance to Company Standards.
- Execute testing according to Standard Procedures, make observations and interpret findings.
- Record and Analyse Data and Present Reports.
- Collect, Prepare and test samples. Analyse and report any trend in results.
- Update testing logs in a timely manner.
- Order Laboratory Supplies and maintain Inventory.
- Organise and store all chemical substances according to Safety Instructions.
- Maintain GLP at all times.
- Maintain, Calibration, Validation and Cleaning of Equipment.
- Validation of Test Methods.
- Assist in the Monthly Water Monitoring Programme.
- Work independently or as part of a team.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent Oral and Written Communication skills.
- Strong Analytical Skills.
- Good Time Management.
- Customer Focused
- Ability to get things done and work under pressure.
- Must be flexible and able to take on other duties as required by the Company