Quality Control Inspector
|Job Title:||Quality Control Inspector|
|Industry:||Industrial (Warehouse & Manufacturing)|
|Contact Name:||Naomi Gibbs|
|Job Published:||18 January 2022|
Vibe Recruit is looking for an experienced Quality Control Inspector to work for the UK's leading steel door supplier based in Cardiff on a permanent contract.
Reporting to the Quality Manager you will ensure production standards are met and maintained for products before they leave site. Perform inspections on random samples in production, identify defects in the manufacturing process, record and report them.
- Inspecting and releasing final products
- Inspecting incoming raw materials
- Complying with all standards, internal policies and legal regulations that apply to the finished product
- Working to ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 requirements
- Carrying out in-process quality inspections and audits
- Identifying and reporting non-conformities
- Attention to detail is essential
- Experience of working in manufacturing environment
- Understanding of technical drawings (desirable)
- Understanding of ISO 9001 and ISO 14001
- Computer literate - experience using Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Experience of using manual measuring equipment - Vernier's, Protractors, Micrometres (desirable)
Hours of work:
40-hour week over 4 days ie. 6am-4pm, Monday to Thursday.
For more information please contact Naomi on 07506 949615.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Sorry, this job has expired
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C