Quality Control Operative
|Job Title:||Quality Control Operative|
|Industry:||Industrial (Warehouse & Manufacturing)|
|Contact Name:||Huw Morris|
|Job Published:||30 July 2019|
We are currently recruiting for a Quality Control Operator for an exciting and high end cosemetics company who are expanding very quickly. This is a great opportunity for a candidate looking to develop their career and join a progressive business.
Job Type / Category
- Delivery of total customer satisfaction
- Checking all files and proofs before release to customer/client or production
- Ensure jobs comply with the relevant printer specification/guidelines and are 'right first time'
- Assist with the development of systems, process and training
- Work closely with the graphic services team, and be key in the implementation and completion of DMS & NCRs
- Review all repro files against brief/job spec (including proof reading)
- Ensure ripped data is correct for Plate room
- Step & repeat knowledge an advantage
- Ensure all technical information is correct
- Adhere to QC relevant SOPs
- Consults with Supervisor on issues and raising NCR's.
- Behave in a professional manner
- Maintain good housekeeping
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
- Great attention to detail
- Excellent project management skills
- Organised and calm under pressure
- Friendly, approachable and flexible - a team player
- Proactive, positive, enthusiastic - demonstrates "can do" attitude
- Repro knowledge and operating skill
- Working knowledge of proof reading / checking
- Working knowledge of Plate room specifications
- Working knowledge of email, FTP and InSite file transfers
- Step & repeat knowledge advantageous
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.