|Job Title:||Quality Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Alex Milton|
|Job Published:||26 May 2023|
£35,000 - £40,000 + company pension, life assurance x 4, sick pay scheme and additional company benefits
Are you an experienced Quality Engineer on the lookout for a role with an international manufacturer that can offer a role with excellent variety and ongoing training / development? Does the thought of working for an industry leader that serves multiple different industries across the globe appeal to you?
We are looking to recruit a Quality Engineer to work for a major manufacturer in Newport. As Quality Engineer you will be responsible for ensuring that the products produced meet the quality standards required to minimise quality costs and maximise customer satisfaction.
Ensure products meet the required quality standards.
Be responsible for identifying and raising quality issues and for speedily resolving them to ensure zero impact to the customer.
- Support new product introductions to ensure the robustness of the production process.
- Work in a team environment to develop and implement best practices that emphasise defect prevention, reduction in variation and waste and provide for continuous improvements in meeting all customer requirements.
- Manage all quality-related issues within the manufacturing team
- Identify root cause and instigate permanent corrective actions for product quality issues
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to resolve quality issues that arise as quickly and efficiently as possible
- Carry out product and process auditing
- Ensure control plans and associated documentation are implemented effectively and maintained
- Ensure compliance and assist with adherence to the Quality Management system (AS 9100 / NADCAP)
- Perform root cause analysis and resolve problems
- Understand engineering drawings and manufacturing processes
This role will suit you if you have experience in a high volume manufacturing environment. It would also be beneficial but not essential to have knowledge of As9100 and / or NADCAP. As well as a competitive salary you will benefit from a great company pension, 33 days annual leave ( including bank holidays ), life assurance x4, a sick pay scheme, free parking and a host of other benefits.
For immediate consideration, please forward your CV to Alex at Vibe Recruit today.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C