|Job Title:||Quality Engineer|
|Industry:||Permanent and Executive Recruitment|
|Contact Name:||Alex Milton|
|Job Published:||22 September 2023|
£33,000 - £36,000 + company pension & additional benefits
Monday - Friday ( every other Friday off )
Are you currently on the lookout for a varied, interesting and challenging Quality Engineering position with one of Port Talbots leading manufacturers? Does the thought of a position with an international company that can offer excellent ongoing training and career development appeal to you? Do you want to be part of a strong team with a family feel?
If so, please read on.
We are currently recruiting for a Quality Engineer to join a highly regarded manufacturer with a very low staff turnover in Port Talbot. This role will be to support the Quality Team to ensure the highest standards of product are manufactured throughout the business.
As Quality Engineer you will:
- Contribute to the efficient journey of New Product Introduction from initial development, through production and then introduction to customers
- Engage with customers and suppliers to understand customer concepts and requirements as well as to understand and rectify quality problems
- Support the capability assessments on equipment and processes ensuring adherence to specific requirements through the entire process from design to launch
- Champion a culture of continuous improvement, defect prevention and waste elimination
- Implement and support processes to ensure that corrective action is applied throughout the business
Experience you will need:
- Experience of working to ISO 9001
- Knowledge of Six Sigma
- Proven experience of participating in and / or leading product and process audits
- Strong communication skills
This is a varied and rewarding role with an industry leader that will offer an excellent working environment, genuine opportunities for growth and progression as well as a competitive salary and benefits.
For immediate consideration, please forward your CV to Alex at Vibe Recruit today.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.