|Job Title:||Quality Inspector|
|Industry:||Industrial (Warehouse & Manufacturing)|
|Contact Name:||Jordan Thomas|
|Job Published:||25 September 2023|
Vibe Recruit are currently recruiting for a Quality Inspector/QC to work for UK's leading designer & manufacturer of performance metal door systems who are based in the Rumney area of Cardiff.
- Inspecting and releasing final products
- Inspecting incoming raw materials
- Complying with all standards, internal policies and legal regulations that apply to the finished product
- Working to ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 requirements
- Carrying out in-process quality inspections and audits
- Identifying and reporting non-conformities
Salary: £25,272 per annum, rising to £26,520 per annum following a successful 6 month probation period. Paid weekly.
Working Hours: 6:00am - 4:00pm Monday to Thursday *4 DAY WEEK EVERY WEEK*
Skills & Knowledge Required:
- Attention to detail is essential
- Experience of working in manufacturing environment
- Understanding of technical drawings (desirable)
- Understanding of ISO 9001 and ISO 14001
- Computer literate - experience using Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
- Experience of using manual measuring equipment - Vernier's, Protractors, Micrometres (desirable)
This is role is available on a permanent contract and would be perfect opportunity for an enthusiastic and dynamic person to thrive, working within a successful and vibrant team
- Sick pay scheme
- Death in service - A payment to nominated next of kin which is the equivalent of 1 years annual salary should the employee pass away whilst in employment
- 22 days holiday + bank holidays
- Health & Wellbeing Service - A fully funded health and wellbeing service available to all employees for counselling, advice and support
- Career and development opportunities
- Additional Training - Use of an accredited Welsh Government funded training company (XR Training) to offer on the job training in NVQ's
- Free on-site car parking
This role is offered on a permanent contract and potentially with an immediate start so if this role sounds of interest to you then please apply today and one of our team will come back to you or call our office on 02922 408250 for more information.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Sorry, this job has expired
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C