|Job Title:||Quality Inspector|
|Industry:||Industrial (Warehouse & Manufacturing)|
|Contact Name:||Dawn Halford|
|Job Published:||02 November 2023|
Job Spec: Quality Inspector
Vibe Recruit are working in conjunction with a multinational medical devices and health care company based in Witney. Working on the night shift 4 on 4 off 7pm-7am
You will be working for a World Leader in Glucose Monitoring, who design and manufacture glucose monitoring systems.
- Investigating why a product has been returned using in-house computer systems.
- Investigating the quality of returned products by finding the cause of their faults.
- Responsible for monitoring the machinery, as well as the safe transfer of materials in and out of the cleanroom.
- Conduct investigations on customer returned products in accordance with site and divisional procedures.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Meet division goals for timeliness of complaint investigations.
- Keep up to date with the development of new products and through collaboration with peers within the complaints team and across the business, support activities required for complaint readiness prior to product launch.
4 on 4 off Nights: 1900-0700 @ £14.19 per hour
On site Benefits:
- Temp to perm opportunity
- Access to a benefits app which includes discounts at major supermarkets, restaurants, coffee shops and cinemas.
- Referral programmes - earn even more when you bring a friend with you!
- Employee assistance programmes including financial advice and counselling service
- Free on-site parking
- Subsidised on-site canteen with inside and outside seating areas
- Full training provided
- Career progression
- Friendly and welcoming team
- Modern facilities and newly expanded laboratory
If you are looking for a new opportunity, please apply directly or call Dawn on 01869 321322 for more information.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.