|Job Title:||Quality Inspector|
|Reference:||QI - SWIN - AI_1553503625|
|Contact Name:||Jade Caldwell|
|Job Published:||25 March 2019|
Would you like to be part of a dynamic company offering a progressive environment? My client is a precision engineering business based in Swindon offering a fantastic benefits package and great career stability. Reporting directly to the Quality Manager.
Our client is currently looking to expand their team, offering a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Quality Inspector.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Liaise with the chief inspector and/or quality Engineer
- Ability to read, understand to engineering drawings and specification requirements.
- Ability to use appropriate measuring equipment
- Good understanding of AS9100 Rev D.
- First Off and Stage inspections or detailed machined components.
- Batch inspection utilizing manual inspection techniques such as Micrometers, Calipers, Height Gauges etc
- Create and complete First Article Inspection Reports to AS9102 / Customer requirements
- Must be able to interpret detailed engineering drawings
- Ability to measure and inspect detailed machine parts
- Make decisions on dispositions of parts, in close collaboration with the QM.
- Fault finding and improvement/preventive measures.
- Assist in Quality investigations by use of approved company methods
- Liaise with customers with quality issues
- Produce and maintain KPI's
- General understanding of CMM
- Ensure that safe working practices are adopted by employees
- Work in compliance with codes of conducts, regulations and policies of the company and its commitment to equal opportunities.
- Ensure that output and quality of work is o high standard and complies with current standards.
Sorry, this job has expired
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C