|Job Title:||Quality Inspectors|
|Industry:||Industrial (Warehouse & Manufacturing)|
|Contact Name:||Jess Clarke|
|Job Published:||06 March 2023|
Vibe Recruit are working with our established Witney client to hire Quality Inspectors for NIGHT shift to join their busy laboratory team. This is a temporary 12-month position with the opportunity to turn permanent.
You will be working for a World Leader in Glucose Monitoring who design and manufactures glucose monitoring systems for use in both home and hospital settings. Due to rapid growth the company is expanding their team so now is the perfect time to jump on board!
Your purpose as a Quality Inspector is to investigate why a product has been returned by looking at the product quality and finding the cause of its faults. This will be conducted using computer software.
Quality Inspectors Duties
- Conduct investigations on customer returned products
- Identifying any trends in product complaints that are found during investigations and highlighting these to management
- Meet division goals for timeliness of complaint investigations and identify opportunities for improvement
- Keep up to date with the development of new products across the business and support activities required for complaint readiness prior to product launch.
- Follow company Health and Safety policies.
- Night shift, working 4 days on 4 days off: 19:00pm - 07:00am - £14.19 per hour
- Computer Literate with experience in Microsoft Office
- Access to a benefits app which includes discounts at major supermarkets, restaurants, coffee shops and cinemas.
- Referral programmes - earn more when you bring a friend with you!
- Access to employee assistance programmes including financial advice and counselling services
- Full training provided
- Free on-site parking
- Subsidised onsite canteen with inside and outside seating areas
- Career progression
- Friendly and welcoming team
- Modern onsite facilities and newly expanded laboratory setting
If you are looking for a new opportunity with career progression, please apply directly or call us on 01869 321322 for more information.
Job Types: Full-time, Temp to perm
Contract length: 12 months
Salary: £14.19 per hour
- On-site parking
- 12 hour shift
- Day shift
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus scheme
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C