|Job Title:||Quality Technician|
|Industry:||Industrial (Warehouse & Manufacturing)|
|Contact Name:||Carla White|
|Job Published:||11 November 2019|
Senior Quality Technician
Competitive rates of pay
Full time / permanent role
An exciting position who requires someone with strong leadership skills and the ability to motivate and drive a team forward whilst managing inadequate performance.
To supervise the Quality Technician team to ensure Commercial/Clinical products have been manufactured and packaged in compliance with regulatory processes/processes for licensed product/Clinical Processes.
Manage the daily activities of the Quality Technician team and provide support and training where required.
- Plan and maximise the effective use of resources (personnel, equipment, capacity and time)
- Support and implement the activities needed to result in a multi-skilled functional team
- Work with Production, Warehouse and Engineering to support Quality Incidents and resolve quality concerns.
- Allocate staff as required in conjunction with production, planning and Warehouse
- Ensure online batch review is performed on all packaging lines for each business unit.
- Ensure all executed packaged orders are reviewed and presented in line with release dates.
- Assist training needs of the Quality Technician team - performing training as and when appropriate.
- Set and track objectives given to the team throughout the time period involved, conducting and carrying out performance appraisals /monthly documented 1:1s.
- Investigation of significant quality related issues.
- Ensure that all labels printed in-house are checked and released following Good Manufacturing Practices in a timely manner.
- Ensure that all line clearances are completed in a timely manner.
- To assess, generate, maintain then implement quality related SOP's and training guides relating to the quality technical roles. Support with approvals of documents in the PQMS.
- Ensure compliance of company's activities with the requirements of the EU Guidance on Good Manufacturing Practice by maintaining high standards of cGMP
- Ensuring that the requirements of the Health and Safety at Work Act are complied with.
To be considered for this role, you must hold a technical or vocational qualification - NVQ3 level or equivalent.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Sorry, this job has expired
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C