|Job Title:||Quality Technician|
|Industry:||Industrial (Warehouse & Manufacturing)|
|Contact Name:||Carla White|
|Job Published:||11 November 2019|
Senior Quality Technician
Competitive rates of pay
Full time / permanent role
An exciting position who requires someone with strong leadership skills and the ability to motivate and drive a team forward whilst managing inadequate performance.
To supervise the Quality Technician team to ensure Commercial/Clinical products have been manufactured and packaged in compliance with regulatory processes/processes for licensed product/Clinical Processes.
Manage the daily activities of the Quality Technician team and provide support and training where required.
- Plan and maximise the effective use of resources (personnel, equipment, capacity and time)
- Support and implement the activities needed to result in a multi-skilled functional team
- Work with Production, Warehouse and Engineering to support Quality Incidents and resolve quality concerns.
- Allocate staff as required in conjunction with production, planning and Warehouse
- Ensure online batch review is performed on all packaging lines for each business unit.
- Ensure all executed packaged orders are reviewed and presented in line with release dates.
- Assist training needs of the Quality Technician team - performing training as and when appropriate.
- Set and track objectives given to the team throughout the time period involved, conducting and carrying out performance appraisals /monthly documented 1:1s.
- Investigation of significant quality related issues.
- Ensure that all labels printed in-house are checked and released following Good Manufacturing Practices in a timely manner.
- Ensure that all line clearances are completed in a timely manner.
- To assess, generate, maintain then implement quality related SOP's and training guides relating to the quality technical roles. Support with approvals of documents in the PQMS.
- Ensure compliance of company's activities with the requirements of the EU Guidance on Good Manufacturing Practice by maintaining high standards of cGMP
- Ensuring that the requirements of the Health and Safety at Work Act are complied with.
To be considered for this role, you must hold a technical or vocational qualification - NVQ3 level or equivalent.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.