|Job Title:||Quantity Surveyor|
|Contact Name:||Michaela Bennett|
|Job Published:||03 November 2022|
Our client, who is a well-established forecourt contractor in the Swansea and South Wales area looking to appoint a qualified Quantity Surveyor.
This is an exciting opportunity for an individual who is looking to take the next steps in their career, working in a commercial team of 4, mentoring trainee and assistants.
- Estimating schemes on established frameworks
- Submitting monthly valuations
- Negotiating Final Accounts
- Compile Cost Value Reports (CVR) updates, budgets, and enquiries
- Identification and submitting of fully built-up variations
- Carry out financial checks on completed projects and to check compliance with Premier policies and procedures
- Developing effective working relationships with clients, suppliers and members of the Maintenance and Contracts team
- Running of multiple schemes at one time
- Commercial reporting
You will need to hold a Bsc in Quantity Surveying and have previous experience within a similar role.
Our client offers a competitive salary package, including car allowance and health care cash plan.
Should you be interested in this role, apply today!
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Sorry, this job has expired
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C