Quantity Surveyor (M&E)
|Job Title:||Quantity Surveyor (M&E)|
|Contact Name:||Hannah Davies|
|Job Published:||03 December 2021|
Vibe Recruit are currently looking for an experience M&E Quantity Surveyor for a leading Regional main contracting company is looking for a Permanent QS across Commercial, Residential, Industrial, Health & Education projects.
Reporting to and working closely with the Commercial Director, the successful M&E Quantity Surveyor will be responsible for commercially leading projects across south Wales and the M4 Corridor.
Duties and responsibilities will include:
* Assistance of the procurement of sub-contractors
* Scope of works
* Raising sub contract orders and negotiating terms
* Reviewing sub-contractor's payment applications and variations
* Issuing sub-contractors payment notices and pay less notices
* Issuing valuations and variations to the client
* Chasing payments from the client
* Early warning notices
* Preparing monthly cost reports (CVR)
* Forecasting cost and cash flow
* Advising of risks and delays
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.