|Industry:||Administration and Office Support|
|Contact Name:||Ally Ross|
|Job Published:||02 November 2023|
Are you looking for a new role as a Receptionist? Do you drive and have your own transport? Are you friendly and professional with excellent communications skills at all levels? Join our client as a receptionist and enjoy a fantastic array of benefits and a professional but friendly culture. This is a full-time position but part time applicants will be considered.
As Receptionist you will:
- Assisting with the process of booking meeting rooms and deal with enquiries, over the telephone or via Microsoft Outlook email
- Managing meetings before and on the day, by organising refreshments and preparing/clearing rooms as required
- Supporting the Facilities Manager
- Maintain and update the customer database
- Deal with general reception duties outside of meeting bookings, such as ensuring all visitors sign in etc.
- Process the daily incoming and outgoing mail, franking machine etc.
- Ordering of stationary/office groceries
As Receptionist you will have:
- The ability to work as part of a team, support colleagues with a positive attitude
- A confident, friendly, and approachable demeanour
- Effective written, verbal and electronic communication skills
- Strong customer service, administrative, organisational and time management skills
- IT Literate with knowledge of MS Office including Outlook
- Educated to GCSE standard or equivalent
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.