|Job Title:||Recruitment Administrator|
|Industry:||Administration and Office Support|
|Contact Name:||Becky Orr|
|Job Published:||02 March 2022|
Vibe Recruit are working with the NHS to hire a Recruitment Administrator for their office in Cowley. We are looking for someone to start immediately for initially a 2month placement with the potential to go permanent. The role offers hybrid working to suit your lifestyle.
As a Recruitment Administrator your purpose is to provide administrative support to the recruitment manager.
Recruitment Administrator Responsibilities
- Ensure recruiting managers are aware of the full recruitment process and providing support to them on the use of TRAC and the e-VCF system
- Ensure that advert order forms are complete and the appropriate information and documentation has been received before the role is advertised
- Input vacancy information into the database and create recruitment activity records
- Liaise with Creative Services to coordinate the booking and amending of proofs for advertising in all external media and publications
- Complete housekeeping on TRAC before midday. This includes moving candidates through to shortlisting and emailing regret notices for those who are not shortlisted for interview.
- Set up interviews and tests for shortlisted candidates via the TRAC system.
- Prepare and send conditional offer letters through TRAC and add candidate to the cohort system
- Contact the candidate via phone to talk through the pre-employment stage
- Complete pre-employment checks complete and ensure all documents are accurate and present
- Prepare and send out contract of employment, ensuring accuracy of terms and conditions of employment.
Skills and Qualifications
- Administration experience in a customer-facing role
- Computer literate with experience using Microsoft Office
- Comfortable using databases
- Good organisational skills along with good time management
- Clear communication
- Provide excellent customer service
Initially you will be required to be onsite 5 days a week whilst undergoing training, then 3 days onsite, 2 days working from home.
If you are looking for a new opportunity where you can apply your administrative skills, please apply directly or call us on 01869 321322 for more information.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.