|Job Title:||Recruitment Assistant|
|Industry:||Permanent and Executive Recruitment|
|Contact Name:||Alex Milton|
|Job Published:||06 July 2021|
Recruitment / HR Assistant ( work for a high street brand )
£24,000 + pension
Are you experienced in recruitment / HR? Are you looking for an exciting new role for an industry leading retailer? Does the thought of working on a wide variety of interesting vacancies and gaining great exposure into the world of HR appeal to you?
If so, we'd like to hear from you.
We are currently recruiting for a Recruitment / HR Assistant to join a famous brand name in Cardiff. This is an opportunity not to be missed if you are looking to get your foot in the door of HR as this role will be working closely with the Human Resources Team in Head Office.
As Recruitment & HR Assistant your key duties will include:
- Pro-actively searching for potential candidates using social media, job websites, job centres and agencies, and posting adverts where applicable.
- Being the first point of contact for applicants for roles that have been advertised.
- Co-ordination of the internal vacancy authorisation process.
- Sending, receiving and recording applications and ensuring that they are complete and compliant with recruitment requirements.
- Delivering an effective service in relation to pre-interview screening, testing and any assessments as required including providing an initial screening for all candidates ensuring that the identified essential criteria are met in accordance with legislative requirements, and assessing suitability for the roles.
- Arranging face to face interviews with candidates and the Head of Departments.
- Liaising with Head of Department and candidates, managing offers, rejections and providing feedback
This is an exciting role. Not only will you benefit from an excellent starting salary but you will gain invaluable experience into the world of HR and recruitment. You will have the chance to play a key part in the recruitment for a national firm and will work with a highly supportive team in an environment where career development is highly encouraged.
For immediate consideration, please forward your CV to Alex at Vibe Recruit today.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.