Recruitment Consultant - Construction
|Job Title:||Recruitment Consultant - Construction|
|Industry:||Construction and Engineering|
|Contact Name:||Paul Southard|
|Job Published:||28 June 2019|
Construction Recruitment Consultant
We're a recruitment consultancy with a difference. Our business model is structured entirely to deliver the best possible service, reflecting our belief that the client and candidate experience is paramount. Our expertise covers a range of sectors from engineering to office support, and each of our divisions is managed by an industry expert. Our ongoing commitment to the highest levels of quality is why clients view us as an extension of their Human Resource team, rather than just another recruitment agency and why candidates continue to recommend us.
- Responsible for identifying and contacting clients.
- Resource candidates for live roles and for speculative calls.
- Expected to identify and qualify new vacancies.
- Undertake client meetings where necessary with the key objective of securing new business.
- Once you secure new clients you will be required to work with your colleagues to ensure that their requirements are met.
Skills and Experience
- Be a self-starter who knows how to identify potential customers and create a client prospect list.
- Work closely with candidates to identify their needs and clients they may be suited to.
- Understand sales lead generation and be able to qualify prospects in to genuine client leads.
- Be skilled at objection handling, listening skills, client retention and rapport building.
- Have excellent Negotiation skills.
- Be proficient at meeting KPIs.
- Possess good organisational skills.
- Have knowledge and experience of working within the construction sector recruiting on temporary and permanent roles.
- Be able to work to deadlines and achieve targets.
- Competitive salary and bonus package
- Target related incentives
- Internal training provided
Sorry, this job has expired
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C