|Job Title:||Recycling Operative|
|Industry:||Industrial (Warehouse & Manufacturing)|
|Contact Name:||Jade Caldwell|
|Job Published:||26 April 2021|
Vibe Recruit are currently seeking Recycling Operators to join our clients busy waste-disposal site based in Cwmbran.
As a Recycling Operative, you will play a vital role in the recycling process. This is a physically demanding role and will include working in an outdoor environment.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- To comply with the companies health and safety standards
- To work as part of a small team
- Directing drivers and plant operators
- Completing relevant production paperwork
- Driving/Operating plant and machinery
- Operating a computer system
- Carry out checks on any site machinery, to check for any faults
- You will be responsible for moving items and materials around the plant
- Undertake manintenance on equipment (training given)
- Ensure that the site is kept clean and hazard free
- Previous experience in a similar role is essential
- Ability to work unsupervised
- Excellent timekeeping is essential
- To work well under pressure
- Able to carry our physical work with ease
The hours are currently 07:00 - 16:30 but will move to the following when available:
4 on, 4 off shift pattern - 12 hour shifts.
There are further development opportunities for candidates who show their willingness to learn and progress with the company.
Should you be interested in this role, please send your CV today or call our Jade on 01633 28951.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.