|Job Title:||Recycling Operative/Labourer|
|Industry:||Industrial (Warehouse & Manufacturing)|
|Contact Name:||Jade Caldwell|
|Job Published:||03 June 2020|
Vibe Recruit are currently recruiting for Recycling Operatives to join our clients busy waste-disposal site based in Cwmbran.
As a Recycling Operative, you will play a vital role in the recycling process. This is a physically demanding role and will include working in an outdoor environment.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Visually inspecting materials from a moving conveyor
- Machine minding to ensure no blockages occur
- Using manual tools - Shovel etc.
- General duties throughout the site
- General Housekeeping of the Site and cleaning of machines
- Follow all site health and safety rules
- Previous experience in a similar role is essential
- Ability to work unsupervised
- Excellent timekeeping is essential
- To work well under pressure
Shifts are to include - Days, Nights and Afternoons.
There are further development opportunities for candidates who show their willingness to learn and progress with the company.
Should you be interested In this role, please send your CV today or call our Industrial Team on 01633 289510.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Sorry, this job has expired
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C