|Job Title:||Recycling Operator|
|Industry:||Industrial (Warehouse & Manufacturing)|
|Contact Name:||Jade Caldwell|
|Job Published:||12 October 2020|
Vibe Recruit are currently seeking Recycling Operators to join our clients busy waste-disposal site based in Cwmbran.
As a Recycling Operative, you will play a vital role in the recycling process. This is a physically demanding role and will include working in an outdoor environment.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Visually inspecting materials from a moving conveyor
- Machine minding
- Using manual tools - Shovel etc.
- General duties throughout the site
- Housekeeping of the Site and cleaning of machines
- Follow all site health and safety rules
- Previous experience in a similar role is essential
- Ability to work unsupervised
- Excellent timekeeping is essential
- To work well under pressure
12 hour alternating shifts - Days and Nights
Successful applicants will be required to pass a drug and alcohol test.
There are further development opportunities for candidates who show their willingness to learn and progress with the company.
Should you be interested in this role, please send your CV today or call our Jade on 01633 28951.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.