|Job Title:||Regional Administrator|
|Industry:||Administration and Office Support|
|Contact Name:||Leanne Price|
|Job Published:||12 March 2020|
Our client is a global medical devices company with a product portfolio encompassing medical beds, mattresses, hoists and DVT prevention equipment. We are passionate about our products and services and are looking to recruit a Regional Administrator to join our team in Bridgend who will share this passion to deliver an exceptional level of service to our customers.
Working as a Regional Administrator, you will be responsible for providing administrative support to the regional rental operations business and the regional management team. You will ensure control and accuracy of system data within the region and liaise with head office functions.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Data entry on all IT platforms relevant to Rental Operations, including RMS & Tesseract.
- Scheduling and recording of all Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM) in accordance with specific TME contract specifications.
- Stock and spare parts control to include movement, tracking, and booking in and out of stock. This will include a monthly stock take.
- Photocopying, electronic filing and posting of all required paperwork.
- Generation of a suite of internal and customer reports as set out by the Regional Management team.
- Raise PO's at the request of line managers.
- Completion of cover planner in conjunction with Area Rental Team Leaders.
- Log and monitor all pre-booked advance rentals for specific regional accounts requiring this service.
- Preparation of consolidated Rental invoicing information for accounts with specific customer agreed account management processes.
- Credit investigations and enquiries. If applicable
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required:
- Excellent secretarial or administrative experience gained within a customer focused and service orientated environment.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to work under own initiative, multi-task and achieve deadlines.
- A positive and team-oriented approach, whilst being able to work autonomously.
- Business administration qualifications is preferable.
- Intermediary level in MS Excel.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft office packages.
Good standard of written English and numerical skills
This is a temp to perm opportunity for the right candidate
8am to 4.30pm Mon-Fri
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Sorry, this job has expired
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C