Regional Sales Director
|Job Title:||Regional Sales Director|
|Contact Name:||Naomi Gibbs|
|Job Published:||07 July 2022|
Reporting to the Commercial Director, you will be responsible for generating sales and acquisition opportunities to support the strategic objectives of the company. The role will be predominantly focused towards Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul (MRO) facilities and Operators/Airlines but will also include the lessor/financier communities.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Establish new sales channels whilst growing existing accounts
- Support the origination team on acquisition opportunities
- Originate and lead engine lease and asset trade opportunities
- Initiate, develop and preserve customer relationships at all levels, generating sales leads into the business for the airframe, engine & MRO divisions
- Negotiation of sales opportunities - individual component sales through to long-term contracted maintenance programmes
- Maintain close liaison with the Sales Executives to ensure all sales quotations and transactions are accurately recorded and maintained
- Generate and disseminate Market Intelligence through CRM system
- Generate sales reports for internal stakeholders
- Monitor group sales plan and implement individual plan to meet objectives
- Coordinate internal departments to ensure delivery terms are met.
- Possess full core competency knowledge for the range of services across a variety of aircraft and engine types.
- Periodic attendance and speaking at tradeshows, conferences and airshows.
Education and/or Experience:
- Relevant aerospace experience in a Customer or Sales focused Role,
- Bachelor's Degree (Hons) in a technical or business related discipline.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office packages.
For more information, please contact Naomi on 07506 949615.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Sorry, this job has expired
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C