Research & Development Assistant
|Job Title:||Research & Development Assistant|
|Contact Name:||Ally Ross|
|Job Published:||01 March 2023|
Would you like to work for an innovative company, with a friendly and diverse culture? Build your career with a small multi-cultural team and supportive Manager and department. Be rewarded and promoted through personal development and join a company who have a FANTASTIC array of benefits and be a Research & Development Assistant.
We are looking for a R&D Assistant for our client based in Wantage.
As Research & Development Assistant you will:
- Maintain a close relationship with suppliers
- Liaise with internal teams
- Design, deliver and develop trials and testing plans
- Provide support for investigations
- Support continuous improvement
- Attend manufacturing trials - which may involve some European travel
- Test samples, interpret data, write reports with clear conclusions and recommendations
As Research & Development Assistant you will have:
- Degree ((BSc/BEng/MChem/MSci), Material Science or Engineering or similar/equivalent
- Practical experience, 1-2 years
- Knowledge of test methods
- Excellent oral and written presentation skills
- Experience of working within a laboratory
- Ability to successfully manage multiple projects with competing demands on resources.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C