|Job Title:||Resourcer/Trainee Consultant|
|Industry:||Administration and Office Support|
|Contact Name:||Paul Southard|
|Job Published:||04 September 2019|
The role is initially to cover maternity but could lead to a full time permanent role.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Acting as the main point of contact within the office - dealing with telephone calls and candidates who enter the office looking for suitable employment
- Sourcing and selecting suitable candidates from a range of job boards
- Networking and advertising vacancies to potential candidates
- Identifying candidate skills to match appropriately with vacancies
- Setting-up new starter packs and registering candidates, carrying out eligibility and reference checks
- Dealing with general queries relating to contracts, pay, logistics etc.
You will need to show evidence of the following:
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- A goal-orientated approach to work
- The ability to handle multiple priorities
- Problem-solving ability
- The ability to meet deadlines and targets
- Ambition and the determination to succeed
- Confidence and self-motivation
- Time management and organisational skills
- Team-working skills
- You must also enjoy working in a high-pressure environment and the responsibility that comes with it
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.